RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
Andhra Pradesh Postal recruitment 2022-23, Apply online -GDS 2296 latest vacancies out
Andhra Pradesh GDS recruitment 2022-2023: Again it is a great opportunity for the interested candidates who had missed the chance to apply online. All the Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited by Andhra Pradesh Post Office from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up “2296 “ following vacancy to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), BPM, ABPM (Postal ) jobs in Andhra Pradesh. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website as given below schedule.
Andhra Pradesh GDS Vacancy 2022/2023 Notification
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||27-01-2022|
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||26-02-2022|
|LAST DATE FOR FREE SUBMISSION||26-02-2022|
Get GDS Postal recruitment notification 2022 complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online Steps for Andhra Pradesh GDS post Notification
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.appost.in or www.appost.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.