RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
Anganwadi 53000 Vacancy Notification, Apply online before 15 May 2021
UP ICDS recruitment 2021-22: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and applicants to fill-up the following 53000 vacancies to the posts of Anganwadi (कार्यकर्तीओं & सहायिकाओं ) in the Integrated Child Development Services, UP state. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the आँगनवाडी jobs on their official website (www.balvikasup.gov.in) as per the given below schedule.
Important note: Apply online link will activate within a couple of days, we will also update detailed Hindi notification here so stay tuned with us.
ICDS workers Vacancy & Eligibility criteria
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||Start soon|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||15 May 2021|
|EXAM DATE||notify soon|
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Bal Vikas ICDS recruitment 2021-22, Apply online steps
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from the start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to https://balvikasup.gov.in, and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Click on New registration or in case you already have an account there then click on to login/ Apply now link/ Button.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exWorker percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.