RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
APDCL recruitment 2022-23| Junior Manager, Assistant Manager & Assistant Accounts Officer 376 vacancies (www.apdcl.org)
APDCL recruitment 2022-2023: Again it is a great opportunity for the interested candidates who had missed the chance to apply online. All the Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited by Assam Power Distribution Company Limited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up “376″ following vacancy to the posts of Junior Manager, Assistant Manager & Assistant Accounts Officer jobs in the Assam state. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (apdcl.org/ apdcl.net.in) as per the given below schedule.
APDCL Jr Manager, Asst Manager & Asst Accounts Officer Vacancy 2022 -2023 (Eligibility criteria)
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||09-12-2020|
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||18-12-2020|
|EXAM DATE||-_-2022 (update soon)|
|RESULT||_-_-2022 (update soon)|
Get APDCL recruitment notification 2022-2023 complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for APDCL 2022-23 vacancy from www.apdcl.net.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.apdcl.org or www.apdcl.net.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.