RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
APS CSB recruitment 2018-19| Teacher Exam for AWES PGT, TGT & PRT 8000 vacancies (aps-csb.in)
APS recruitment 2018-2019: Again it is a great opportunity for the interested candidates who had missed the chance to apply online. All the Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited by Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up eight thousand following vacancy to the posts of PGT(Post Graduate Teacher), TGT(Trained Graduate Teacher) & PRT(Primary Teacher) jobs in the Bihar state. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (www.aps-csb.in) as per given below schedule.
APS CSB Exam for PGT, TGT & PRT Vacancy 2018 -2019 (Eligibility criteria)
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||01-10-2018|
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||24-10-2018|
|EXAM DATE||03 Nov 2018|
|RESULT||03 Dec 2018|
Get APS Teacher recruitment notification 2018-2019 complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for APS 2018-19 Teacher vacancy from www.aps-csb.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to aps-csb.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.