RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
Central Railway recruitment| Apply online for CR 2532 Apprentice Vacancies
Central Railway recruitment 2021-2022: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 2532 following vacancies to the Apprentice jobs in the Central Railway zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rrccr.com/) as given below schedule.
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||06-02-2021 (11Am)|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||05-03-2021 (5pm)|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||05-03-2021|
Central Railway Mumbai Vacancy Notification updates
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
1. Copy of any of the following documents should be attached with the application & it is Mandatory.
a. Service certificate
b. Pensioner Identity Card.
c. Pension Payment Order.
Steps for Apply online in Central Railway jobs 2021 (www.rrccr.com)
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from the start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.rrccr.com and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.