RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
Delhi Court recruitment 2022-23| Delhi 417 Group C Peon & Various Jobs notification
Delhi Court recruitment 2022-2023: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited by Delhi District Court (Tis Hazari Court ) from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 417 following vacancy to the posts of Group C Peon/ Orderly/ Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper/Safai Karamchari, Process Server vacancy in the Delhi state. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (delhicourts.nic.in) as per the given below schedule.
Delhi District Court vacancy 2022-2023:: Eligibility criteria
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||07-02-2022|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||21-02-2022|
|LAST DATE FOR FEES PAYMENT||21-02-2022|
Get Group C Peon/ Orderly/ Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper/Safai Karamchari, Process Server Vacancy complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply for Delhi Court various jobs from delhicourts.nic.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to delhicourts.nic.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.