RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
DFCCIL recruitment 2021-22: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) invites applications on an Immediate Absorption basis from experienced staff working in INDIAN RAILWAYS on a permanent basis for the role of Junior Manager, Executive, Junior Executive post in the various subjects around all over India in the various state.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of the Government of India (Ministry of Railways). It is the most ambitious and biggest ever project in the rail infrastructure sector, set up to support the growth of the economy by building high capacity, high-speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first phase comprises the construction of two corridors namely Western DFC and Eastern DFC. At present, the company has its Corporate Office in New Delhi and Field Units at Mumbai (North & South), Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Jaipur, Noida, Ambala, Allahabad (East& West), Meerut, Mughalsarai, Tundla, and Kolkata. In the Operational Phase, there will be two regional offices at Ahmedabad and Allahabad with Corporate Office at Delhi NCR.
The details of posts to be filled on an Immediate Absorption basis are as under:
DFCCIL Vacancy 2021-2022 Notification
Get DFCCIL recruitment notification 2021-2022 complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for DFCCIL 2021 vacancy from dfccil.com
All the Applications will be accepted ‘online mode’ for this post. For other future jobs, Candidates are to login to and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Scroll download at the end and check the “I have read and understood all the Instructions therein as well as those mentioned above, and filling up the online application form accordingly.”
- Now Click on the button to proceed.
- Now start your registration.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like the personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.