RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 DLW recruitment 2021-22| Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Lab Assistant/Lab Technician & Health Visitor 12 vacancies (www.dlw.indianrailways.gov.in)
- 2 DLW Vacancy 2021-2022 (Eligibility criteria)
DLW recruitment 2021-22| Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Lab Assistant/Lab Technician & Health Visitor 12 vacancies (www.dlw.indianrailways.gov.in)
DLW recruitment 2021-2022: Again it is a great opportunity for the interested candidates who had missed the chance to apply online. All the Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited by Diesel Locomotive Works from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up eight thousand following vacancy to the posts of Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Lab Assistant/Lab Technician & Health Visitor jobs in the Varanasi/Banaras city. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (www.dlw.indianrailways.gov.in or dlwactapprentice.in) as per the given below schedule.
DLW Vacancy 2021-2022 (Eligibility criteria)
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
Get DLW recruitment notification 2021-2022 complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Also Check RRB latest & upcoming more vacancies!
Apply online for DLW 2021-22 vacancy from www.dlw.indianrailways.gov.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from the start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to http://dlwactapprentice.in and click on register/login/opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.