RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
DMW recruitment 2022-23| Trade Apprentice vacancy from www.dmw.indianrailways.gov.in
Hurray! DMW published a new vacancy notification: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the 182 following Existing vacancies for the posts of Trade Apprentice jobs in the Diesel Loco Modernisation Works (DMW). All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam date, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (https://www.dmw.indianrailways.gov.in/) as per the given below schedule.
Also read: RRB bumper vacancy
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||09-03-21|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||31-03-21|
DMW vacancy 2022 Notification & Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for DMW Apprenticejobs from www.dmw.indianrailways.gov.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from before the last date. Candidates are to login to http://www.dmw.indianrailways.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- All of you need to select career/ recruitment by clicking here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.