RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
RRC East Central Railway recruitment 2018-19| 1896 Apprentice jobs – Apply online
East Central Railway recruitment 2018-2019: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 1896 following vacancy to the Apprentice for Freshers in hajipur, Dhanpur, Mugalsarai, Samastipur, Plant Depot, Danabad division announced official recruitment notification under act 1961 in Fitter, Welder ( G & E), Mechanic (Diesel), Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Forger and Heat Treater, Carpenter, Wireman & other Trades in the East Central Railway zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.recruitmentweb.org/) as per given below schedule.
Also read: DMRC latest bumper vacancy
Also read: Northern railway Bumper vacancy
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||30-01-2018|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||28-02-2018|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||28-02-2018|
East Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy -Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for East Central Railway jobs (www.recruitmentweb.org)
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.recruitmentweb.org and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.