RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
East Central Railway recruitment 2022-2023: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill up 113 following vacancies to the Servant, Cook, Broom, Night Police, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk post in the East Central Railway zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.recruitmentweb.org/) as given below schedule.
Recently ECR publishes 52 class 4th vacancy for the servant, cook, boomer (safaiwala), night police (chokidar). apply before 9 April. check out the complete notification here.
Also read: RRb vacancy
Ticket Clerk 61 Vacancy -Complete details
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||26-03-21|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF OFFLINE APPLICATION||30-04-21|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE OFFLINE APPLICATION FEE||no fees|
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Offline Application forms for East Central Railway jobs (www.recruitmentweb.org)
Applications will be accepted ‘offline only’ from the start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.recruitmentweb.org and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out the application is:-
- All of you need to download the official notification which is given above.
- At the end of the notification, there is the Application form.
- Take a printout of that form.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per your ID proof.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 8th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now submit it to the ECR department address.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.