RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
Eastern Railway recruitment 2019-20| RRC 2907 ACT Apprentices jobs- Notification at www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
RRC ER recruitment 2019-2020: Again it is a great opportunity for the interested candidates who had missed the chance to apply online. Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 2907 vacancies to the posts of ACT Apprentices jobs in the Eastern Railway, West Bengal RRC zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in/ or http://www.rrcer.com/) as per given below schedule.
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
ER Apprentices Vacancy 2019 Eligibility criteria
Get Eastern railway vacancy complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
How to apply for Eastern Railway jobs from www.rrcer.com?
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to http://www.rrcer.org www.er.indianrailways.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Click on New registration or in case you already have an account there then click on to login/ Apply now link/ Button.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.