RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
ERDO recruitment 2021-22| Bihar 13634 DEC, BEC & BTT Jobs notification at www.erdo.in
ERDO recruitment 2021-2022: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited by Education Research and Development Organization from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 13634 following vacancy to the posts of DEC (District Education Controller), BEC (Block Education Controller) & BTT (Basic Tuition Teacher) jobs in the Bihar state. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.erdo.in) as per the given below schedule.
ERDO DEC, BEC, BTT Vacancy 2021-2022 (Eligibility criteria)
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
|FEE SUBMISSION LAST DATE||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
Get DEC, BEC & BTT complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply for ERDO various jobs from erdo.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from the start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.erdo.in and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.