RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 GDS recruitment 2021-22, Indian Post Office 10th pass 2564 Vacancies Notification
- 2 New Postal GDS Vacancy Notification
- 2.1 What is the minimum education qualification required for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)?
- 2.2 What is the Maximum & Minimum Age limit required for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)?
- 2.3 What is the Selection Procedure for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)?
- 2.4 What is the Application fees for the online submission of the Post Office jobs form?
- 2.5 Check out more RRB News Updates
GDS recruitment 2021-22, Indian Post Office 10th pass 2564 Vacancies Notification
Post office recruitment 2021: Looking for Post Office jobs? here is a great opportunity to fill the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch postMaster (BPM), ABPM for the 10th pass. The Post Office is well known to fill Million of online application forms for group C, and D posts. Post Office accepts Millions of Applications from appost.in website. If you are one of the Post office fans and want to make your career in the Postal department then you are in the right place. You can check here the latest Post Office vacancy in the various state & departments. You can also check the age limit, Minimum Education Qualification, Application fees, Apply online/ Official Notification complete details here. If you want more Postal vacancy notifications you can check our website daily. The official website for the https://appost.in/ but somehow Post Office also use to publish their notification on the various Post Office recruitment website.
New Postal GDS Vacancy Notification
Following are the current running vacancy for the GDS post in the Post Office department.
|Notification name||Vacancy||Last date|
|Kerala||1427 (GDS/ABPM, BPM)||07-April-2021|
|Chhattisgarh||1137 (GDS/ABPM, BPM)||07-April-2021|
What is the minimum education qualification required for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)?
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018)
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
What is the Maximum & Minimum Age limit required for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)?
As per the official notification, the age limit for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) is 18- 40 years. It should be noted that the age limit would be considered as on 21-12-2020. There are also upper age limit relaxation for the various categories which is given below:-
|Category Name||age relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Note:- 1*: There will be no relaxation in the upper age limit to EWS candidates. However, the persons belonging to EWS who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs, and OBCs shall get 10% reservation in engagement to the Gramin Dak Sevak posts in the Department of Posts as per Directorate instructions circulated to vide no. 17-09/2019-GDS dated
Note:-2*: All Engaging Authorities shall maintain a reservation for persons with disabilities to all categories of GDS posts except for persons with a benchmark of disability “Blind” (for all categories of GDS). Percentage of the reservation may be maintained as in the case of SC, ST, and OBC categories in GDS posts as per Directorate order no. 17-08/2017-GDS dated 26.02.2019. Relaxation in the upper age limit is subject to the condition that the maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 55 years.
What is the Selection Procedure for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)?
There is nothing much about the selection procedure for the Post Office. Candidates should just have their valid certification & documents. The selection is done on the basis of their merit list which would be published by the department.
What is the Application fees for the online submission of the Post Office jobs form?
Applicants have to pay 100 Rupes non-refundable fees. However, there would be no fees for the Female / trans-woman candidates as well as PwD candidates. It should be noted that the fee payment should be paid only by online mode by your credit/ Debit card or net banking.