RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 IB recruitment 2022-23, ACIO-II/ Executive, 2000 Exam date & city Notification released.
- 2 IB ACIO Vacancy 2022-2023 Notification
IB recruitment 2022-23, ACIO-II/ Executive, 2000 Exam date & city Notification released.
Important note: Step to check your exam date and exam city is given below.
- Login to your account by clicking here.
- now select the ‘City information’ section.
- There you will see your exam date and exam city.
Intelligence Bureau(IB) recruitment 2022-2023: Again it is a great opportunity for the interested candidates who had missed the chance to apply online. All the Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited by Intelligence Bureau from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up “2000“ following vacancy to the posts of ACIO-II/ Executive jobs in India. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (www.mha.nic.in) as per the given below schedule.
IB ACIO Vacancy 2022-2023 Notification
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||19-12-2022|
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||09-01-2022|
Note: Right now the department has released the short notification on the employment newspaper. Candidates are requested to wait for the official notification for the complete fee details.
Get IB recruitment notification 2022-2023 complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for IB vacancy 2022-23 from mha.nic.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from the start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.mha.nic.in and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.