RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
IBPS RRB X recruitment 2021-22| CRP Scale 1,2,3 & Office Asst Vacancy Notification- Apply online
IBPS CRP RRB recruitment 2021-22: IBPS Common Recruitment Process Regional Rural Banks will recruit candidates for the Officers Scale I and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) post. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of IBPS CRP RRB on ibps.in. Details below.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Board, IBPS CRP RRB has invited applications from candidates to apply for the role of Officers Scale I and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of IBPS CRP RRB on https://www.ibps.in/. The registration process will begin on June 8th and will end on July 28, 2021.
This recruitment drive will fill up 10368 posts in the organization. Candidates should meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned by the railway board to apply for the posts. Read below for important dates, eligibility, and other details.
- Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 08-06-2021
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 28-06-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details & Printing Your Application: 28-06-2021
- Date of Download Call Letter of Pre-Exam Training: 09-07-2021
- Date of Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 19 to 25-07-2021
- Date of Download of call letters for online Preliminary examination: July/ August 2021
- Tentative Date of Preliminary Exam: August 2021
- Date of Declaration of Preliminary Exam Results: September 2021
- Date of Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main/ Single: September 2021
- Tentative date of Online Single Exam: September/October 2021
- Date for Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II, and III): October 2021
- Date for Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II, and III): October/November 2021
- Date for Interview (For Officers Scale I, II, and III): October/November 2021
- Date for Declaration of Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant (Multipurpose)): January 2022.
Advt IBPS CRP RRB X 2021-2022 Recruitment Notification
Post wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Required Education||Experience|
|Any Bachelor’s degree + Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer||not required|
|Any Bachelor’s degree + Preference will be given to the candidates having a degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy. + Desirable: working knowledge of Computer.|
General Banking Officer
|Any Bachelor’s degree + Preference will be given to the candidates|
having a degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics, and Accountancy
|2 years as an officer in a|
Bank or Financial Institution.
|Anyone mentioned filed:|
Information Technology Officer, Chartered Accountant, Law Officer, Treasury Manager, Marketing Officer, and Agricultural Officer
|2 Years in the law & Agricultural banking field and 1-year experience for the rest of the candidates|
|Any Bachelor’s degree + Preference will be given to the candidates|
having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing,
Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry,
Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture,
Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information
Technology, Management, Law, Economics and
|Minimum 5 years experience|
as an Officer in a Bank or
Candidates applying for the posts mentioned above should possess CMA / CA for the Deputy General Manager (Finance) & Assistant Accounts Officer post and a B.Com degree for the Section Officer & Accounts Assistant post.
IBPS Age Limit as of 01-06-2021:
- Minimum Age for Officer Scale- III & II: 21 Years
- Minimum Age for Officer Scale- I & Office Asst: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale-III: 40 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale-II: 32 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale- I: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for Office Asst: 28 Years
Note: Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Examination/ Application Fees
The Application Fee for Others is Rs. 850/- and for the SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates: Rs. 175/-. The payment should be done through online mode.
- INTERVIEW – applicable only for the post of Officers (Scale I, II, and III)
- PRE-EXAMINATION TRAINING (PET) – (To be arranged by the RRBs)
Note- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the safety of the candidates, PET during this period may not be held
- PROVISIONAL ALLOTMENT
- IDENTITY VERIFICATION or Document verification
Step to apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RBB Notification:-
Download the application forms given inside the official notification. The Complete Official Notification is given below. Candidates have to apply online and upload the supportive document with the application forms. The list of documents required for the given post is given below.
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer.
However, a candidate can apply for only one post in the officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II, or Scale-III. Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees/intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only. No other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
- scan their :
– photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If
both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger
should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right
hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of the left toe
may be taken. In all such cases where the left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify
in the uploaded document the name of the finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
– a handwritten declaration (text given below). The handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
- IBPS CRP RRB Complete Official Advertisement Advt-_CRP-RRB-X_final Notification link: click here
- There is only Apply online method for this post, Hurry up! apply now on the official website by log on https://www.ibps.in/crp-rrb-x/
Note: Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified, and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.