RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
Income Tax recruitment 2021-22| Inspector, Assistant, and Steno vacancies opening!
Income Tax Income Tax recruitment 2021: Again it is a great opportunity for the interested candidates who had missed the chance to apply online. All the Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited by the IT department from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 08 following vacancies for the posts of Income Tax (Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Stenographer Grade-II) jobs in Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh Region. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the given jobs on their official website (www.incometaxindia.gov.in) as per the given below schedule.
Income Tax Income Tax Vacancy 2021 Notification date
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||22-Dec-2020|
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION||02-Feb-2021|
|EXAM DATE / Interview||update soon|
|RESULT||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
Get Income Tax Inspector, Assistant, and Steno recruitment notification 2021-2022 complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for Income Tax 2021 Inspector, Assistant, and Steno vacancy from incometaxbhopal.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from the start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to incometaxindia.gov.in or http://www.incometaxbhopal.in/ and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.