RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
Indian railway recruitment 2019-20| Safety staff 1 Lakh Jobs notification at www.indianrailways.gov.in
Railway recruitment 2019-2020: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following vacancies to the posts of loco running staff, driver, station master, guard, technology supervisor, control and yard staff, signal inspector and maintenance jobs in various RRB and RRC zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rrb.gov.in) as per given below schedule.
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||January 2019|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||February 2019|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||February|
Railway saftey staff recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
21 RRB zone wise name and official Website
|RRB’s Region Name||Official Website|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
How to apply for RRB Safety staff jobs from www.indianrailways.gov.in?
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from January to February (expected). Candidates are to login to www.indianrailways.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select your zone by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.