RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
IOCL recruitment 2021-22| Trade Apprentice 441 vacancies (www.iocl.com)
IOCL recruitment 2021-2022: Again it is a great opportunity for the interested candidates who had missed the chance to apply online. All the Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited by INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up “441″ following vacancy to the posts of Trade Apprentice jobs in India. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (www.ioclrecruit.com/ www.iocl.com/) as per the given below schedule.
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021-2022 (Eligibility criteria)
DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
Get IOCL recruitment notification 2021-2022 complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for IOCL 2021-22 vacancy from www.ioclrecruit.com
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.iocl.com or www.ioclrecruit.com and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.