RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
IRCON recruitment 2021-22| Latest 74 vacancy opening at www.ircon.org
IRCON recruitment 2021-2022: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 74 vacancies for the role of Works Engineer in Civil, S&T on the Contract basis in the Ircon International Limited or Indian Railway Construction Limited (IRCON) department. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (https://www.ircon.org) as per the given below schedule.
Important dates for the Events
DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
Last date for receipt of printout of application along with a clear copy of requisite enclosures at IRCON Corporate Office at the above-mentioned address
Ircon International Limited Notification Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
How to apply online for Ircon International Limited jobs from the offical website?
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from before the last date. Candidates are to login to http://www.ircon.org/ and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- Candidates may visit the ‘HR & Career’ section (& further ‘Contract Employment’ section) of IRCON’s corporate website www.ircon.org.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link available against the recruitment advertisement for the said posts. A screen containing the active advertisement will be visible.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.