RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
The University of Jahangirnagar has invited online applications from eligible candidates for admission to its honours first-year admission. Interested and eligible candidates can register for the entrance exam through the official website ju-admission.org. The JU Admission would begin from 1st June of 2021 to 15th June of 2021.
The Pre online registration for the honours first-year admission JU University Admission session of 2020 to 2021 Important dates.
1st June to 15th June 2021
First phase date for the final application
24 to 29 June 2021
Second Phase date for the final application
1st to 7th July 2021
Note: As per Abu Hasan statement, he said
“No date has been fixed yet due to the pandemic. After taking the application form, the test will be taken by monitoring the condition of the epidemic. Shift based tests will be taken as before. A total of 4,500 candidates will be able to take part in each shift following the hygiene rules,”
The dates of the Jahangirnagar University entrance exam will be notified later at its portal. Hall tickets for the entrance examination will be available three days before at the official website.
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Tk 55 (preliminary application). Tk 1100 fee would be charged for the A, B, C and D units and for the rest of Institue the fee would be TK 700.
Final applications will be taken on the basis of student GPA’s obtained in Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations,
Steps to apply for Jahangirnagar University admission circular 2020-21
- Visit website ju-admission.org
- The direct link will be updated soon here.
- Other information like admission tests or entrance exam, registration steps, fee, and eligibility criteria will be updated soon
- Once the Direct Online Application link released you can fill the application form, upload documents.
- Finally, Pay the fee and your application submit the form.
- Download the application form and take a printout.