RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
JK bank recruitment 2021-22| Faculty and Office Assistant, 48 vacancies (www.jkbank.com)
JK BANK recruitment 2021-2022: Again it is a great opportunity for the interested candidates who had missed the chance to apply online. All the Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited by Jammu & Kashmir Bank for the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up “48″ following vacancy to the posts of Faculty(24) and Office Assistant(24) jobs in the Jammu & Kashmir state. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (www.jkbank.com) as per the given below schedule.
- Check out the Latest jk bank Faculty and Office Assistant opening Vacancy Notification (Last date: 25/03/21)
Upcoming J&K Bank PO, BA Vacancy 2021 -2022 (Eligibility criteria)
DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
Get JK bank recruitment notification 2021-2022 complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for JK bank 2021-22 vacancy from www.jkbank.com
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.jkbank.com and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.