RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
JKSSB recruitment 2021-22, Department 2311 Vacancy- Advertisement 2/2021
JKSSB recruitment 2021-2022: Again it is a great opportunity for the interested candidates who had missed the chance to apply online. All the Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited by Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up “2311″ following vacancy to the posts in General Administration Department, Revenue Department, Department of Skill Development, Health and Medical Education Department, Cooperative Department, Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Floriculture, Gardens and Parks Department jobs in the Jammu & Kashmir state. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (www.ssbjk.org or http://jkssb.nic.in/) as per the given below schedule.
JKSSB jobs Notification
|Extension Last Date||12-05-2021|
|EXAM DATE||expected in July|
Get JKSSB recruitment notification 2021-2022 complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for JKSSB 2021-22 vacancy from jkssb.nic.in
Applications will be accepted online only from the start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.JKSSB.nic.in and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating a login credential, candidates need to log in with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. The Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id, and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name, and Gender.
- Once a successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- The candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and
click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and
–> Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. =
4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
—>Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- The candidate need to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with
correct information. The system shall check that all required fields are filled up, before the final submission of the application.
- The candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the
online application form and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates. No claim on account of non-filling of information shall be entertained subsequently.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, the candidate can cancel his/their application if wrongly filled, but the fee of
such a canceled application will not be remitted. The candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
- The candidate’s application will not be considered if the fee is not paid for that
- Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid only by Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card Options.
—->After successful completion of the form, the candidate shall be shown the “Pay Now” link for making the online application fee payment. Once fees are successfully submitted, the Application ID shall be generated.
—->The options will be available after clicking on the Pay Now link. Candidates can pay using Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, in Online Payment.
- Payment will not be accepted and will not be considered valid after the cut-off
the date mentioned in the advertisement notification, i.e 16.01.2021 (last date)..
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application/fee payment
receipt to JKSSB till it is actually sought for some verification/clarification
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying.
No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and
such applications would be rejected.
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required
copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for
the subsequent stage of Selection as per the notified Criteria. Candidate can
take a printout of the application submitted and fee payment receipt from “My
Applications” link available in the Portal. Application printout can be taken
by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Download Application.
Similarly, a receipt printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and
clicking on the Download Receipt button available.
- Any person who finds difficulty in the submission of the application form due to
a technical issue or for any other reason shall be required to send a self-explanatory mail at [email protected] for seeking guidance, clarification, etc. No other mode of grievance submission in this context would be valid. Moreover, only the grievance pertaining to the active application will be replied to through the mail.