RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
LMRC vacancy 2021-22 Notification, Latest 292 Asst Manager, SCTO, Maintainer Apply online
LMRC released new recruitment 2021-2022: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 292 vacancies to the posts of Executive, Non- Executive (Assistant Manager, Station Controller cum Train Operator, & Maintainer) jobs in the Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRC). All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (https://www.lmrcl.com/) as per the given below schedule.
Also read: RRB bumper vacancy
DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
Last DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE
ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD START DATE
LMRC vacancy Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for LMRC Assistant Manager, Jr. Engineer jobs from www.lmrcl.com
Applications will be accepted online only’ before the last date. Candidates are to login to http://www.lmrcl.com or and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- All of you need to select career/ recruitment by clicking here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.