RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 Maha Metro recruitment 2021-22, 139 Supervisor & Non-Supervisor vacancy Opening (Apply online)
- 2 Maha Metro recruitment vacancy, Education Qualification Notification, Age Limit & Eligibility criteria
Maha Metro recruitment 2021-22, 139 Supervisor & Non-Supervisor vacancy Opening (Apply online)
Maha Metro recruitment 2021-2022: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 139 vacancies for the Supervisor & Non-Supervisor posts of which includes Station Controller, Train Operator/Train Controller, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer & Technician vacancies in the Department of Pune Metro Rail Project on regular basis. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (mahametro.org/Career.aspx) as per the given below schedule.
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||14-12-2020|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||21-01-2021|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||21–01-2021|
Maha Metro recruitment vacancy, Education Qualification Notification, Age Limit & Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
How to apply online for Mumbai Metro railway jobs from www.MahaMetro.org?
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from before the last date. Candidates are to login to http://www.Maha Metro.com/ and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to Find the Online submission link by click here (In case the Link is not available there, then it will display soon there or check out our Apply online link which is given above in the “Official Notification & Apply online Section”)
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.