RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag recruitment 2021-22, Apply online for 877 MO vacancy
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag recruitment 2021-2022: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 877 the following Existing vacancies to the posts of MO(Medical Officer ) jobs in the Maha Arogya Vibhag. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the govt jobs on their official website (https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/) as per given below schedule.
Also read: RRB bumper vacancy
Maha Arogya Vibhag vacancy 2021 Eligibility criteria (Notification)
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag jobs from arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from before the last date. Candidates are to login to http://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select career/ recruitment by clicking here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.