RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 MMRCL recruitment 2022-23| Latest 5 vacancy opening at www.mmrcl.com
- 2 Upcoming Mumbai Metro Railway recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
- 3 Mumbai Metro Railway recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
MMRCL recruitment 2022-23| Latest 5 vacancy opening at www.mmrcl.com
MMRC recruitment 2022-2023: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 5 vacancies for the posts of Senior Deputy General Manager (SDGM), Executive Asst, AGM, Dy. Engineer & Asst Manager on a regular/ contract basis in the Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC). All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (https://www.mmrcl.com/en/careers) as per the given below schedule.
Last date: 16th of april-21
Official Notification link: download
Upcoming Mumbai Metro Railway recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||Expected in mid of 2022|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||Expected in mid of 2022|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||Expected in mid of 2022|
Mumbai Metro Railway recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
How to apply online for Mumbai Metro railway jobs from www.mmrcl.com?
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from before the last date. Candidates are to login to http://www.mmrcl.com/ and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select your zone by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.