RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
MVRC recruitment 2021-22| 18 Project Engineer jobs at www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in
MVRC recruitment 2021-2022: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 18 vacancies for the posts of Project Engineer jobs in the Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited (MVRCL). All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in/) as per the given below schedule.
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
Mumbai Railway Vikas Railway recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
How to apply online for MVRC railway jobs from www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in?
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from before the last date. Candidates are to login to http://www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in/ and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select a career/ Recruitment by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.