RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 North Eastern Railway recruitment 2019-20| RRC NER 1581 Gateman & Apprentice jobs- Apply online at www.nergkp.org
- 2 North Eastern Railway Gateman post| 836 vacancy Notification
- 3 North Eastern Railway Apprentice post| 745 vacancy Notification
North Eastern Railway recruitment 2019-20| RRC NER 1581 Gateman & Apprentice jobs- Apply online at www.nergkp.org
RRC NER recruitment 2019-2020: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 1581 vacancies to the posts of Gateman & Act Apprentice jobs in the North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur RRC zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.nergkp.org) as per given below schedule.
North Eastern Railway Gateman post| 836 vacancy Notification
|Post name||GateMan (836 Posts)|
|Education qualification||10TH Pass|
|Age limit||Maximum Age is 65 Years|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply online link||Click here|
North Eastern Railway Apprentice post| 745 vacancy Notification
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||29-11-2018|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||29-12-2018|
|EXAM DATE||notify soon|
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
How to apply for RRC North Eastern Railway jobs from www.nergkp.org?
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to http://www.nergkp.org www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Click on New registration or in case you already have an account there then click on to login/ Apply now link/ Button.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.