RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
NHSRCL recruitment 2019-20| Assistant Manager, Manager/ Senior Manager, DGM, 72 vacancies (Apply online at www.nhsrcl.in)
NHSRCL recruitment 2019-2020: Again it is a great opportunity for the interested candidates who had missed the chance to apply online. All the Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited by National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up “72“ following vacancy to the posts of Assistant Manager, Consultant, Manager/ Senior Manager, DG manager jobs in India. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (www.nhsrcl.in) as per given below schedule.
NHSRCL Assistant Manager, Manager/Senior Manager Vacancy 2019 -2020 (Eligibility criteria)
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
Get NHSRCL recruitment notification 2019-2020 complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for NHSRCL 2019-20 vacancy from www.nhsrcl.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.nhsrcl.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.