RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
NCR recruitment 2022/22- RRC Jhansi 480 Act Apprentice jobs- Get Online Application forms
North Central Railway recruitment 2022-2023: All the Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 480 vacancies to the posts of Act Apprentice jobs in the North Central Railway, Jhansi RRC zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in) as per the given below schedule.
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||17-03-21|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||16-04-2022|
|EXAM DATE||no exam|
NCR Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
How to apply for RRC North Central Railway jobs?
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from the start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.apprenticeship.gov.in & www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Click on New registration or in case you already have an account there then click on to login/ Apply now link/ Button.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.