RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
North-Western railway recruitment 2022 Notification-11 Vacancy Specialist & Super Specialist jobs- Apply online
RRC NWR recruitment 2022-2023: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 99 vacancies to the posts of Specialist & Super Specialist jobs in the North Western Railway, Jaipur RRC zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in or https://rrcactapp.in) as per the given below schedule.
Last date: 05-04-21
Official Notification: click here
NWR Act Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Eligibility criteria
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||Coming soon|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||Coming soon|
|EXAM DATE||notify soon|
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
How to apply for RRC North Western Railway jobs from rrcactapp.in?
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from the start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to https://rrcactapp.in, www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in, and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Click on New registration or in case you already have an account there then click on to login/ Apply now link/ Button.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.