RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
Northern Railway recruitment 2021-22, NR 1092 Apprentice Jobs notification at rrcnr.org
Northern Railway recruitment 2021-2022: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 1092 following vacancies to the posts of Apprentice jobs in the Northern railway zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in, or http://rrcnr.org or http://www.rrcnr.info/) as given below schedule.
Northern Railway 1092 Vacancy, Notification 2021 (Eligibility criteria)
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||Expected in mid of 2021|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||Expected in mid of 2021|
Get Track man complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply for Northern Railway various jobs from rrcnr.info
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to http://rrcnr.info/ and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.