RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
Northern Railway recruitment 2019-20, NR 1369 JE, Retired Staff, Sports Quota Apprentice Jobs notification at rrcnr.org
Northern Railway recruitment 2019-2020: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 1369 following vacancy to the posts of JE, Patwari, Technician, Retired staff & Apprentice jobs in the Northern railway zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in, or http://rrcnr.org or http://www.rrcnr.info/) as per given below schedule.
- Northern Railway JE, Patwari, Technician 52 Post Details (Last Date: 12-02-2019)
- Northern Railway Retired Paramedical Staff 164 Post Details (Last Date: 25-01-2019)
- Northern Railway Sports Quota 21 Post Details (Last Date: 28-01-2019)
- Northern Railway recruitment 2019, NR 19 Scouts and Guides Quota Jobs (Last date: 30-01-2019)
- Northern Railway recruitment 2019, NR 21 sport Quota Jobs (Last date: 18-01-2019)
Northern Railway 1092 Vacancy, Notification 2019 (Eligibility criteria)
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||27-12-2018|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||31-01-2019|
Get Track man complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply for Northern Railway various jobs from rrcnr.info
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to http://rrcnr.info/ and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.