RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
OPSC recruitment 2021-22: Odisha Public Service Commission has released OPSC Fresh Recruitment 2021 notification. The application process will begin on April 23, 2021, onwards. Eligible candidates can apply for the Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO), Homoeopathic Medical Officer (HMO), Assistant Soil Conservation Officer post through the official site of OPSC on www.opsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for the posts is till June 22, 2021. This recruitment drive will fill up 856 posts in the organization.
The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT/Special area. Read below for eligibility, the selection process, and other details. Latest Update: OPSC Fresh Recruitment 2021: Registration begins for 448 post, a direct link, and how to apply.
As per the official notification below are the dates of the event for the Various Recruitment:–
Important Dates & Notification
|Events Name||Read More|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO)170 Vacancies|
Last date: 18-6-2021
|Homoeopathic Medical Officer (HMO)186 Vacancies|
Last date: 22-6-2021
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer92 Vacancies|
Last date: 24-5-2021
Candidates should have a graduation degree Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
The selection process will consist of a Career Marking (BHMS) (30%) and Written Test (70%).
Candidates belonging to the All category will have to pay ₹500/- as application fees and candidates belonging to SC, ST of Odisha and Person with Disability category will have to pay ₹0/- or no fees.
OPSC Vacancy Maximum & Minimum Age Limit
The age limit for the OPSC clear applicants should be between 21 to 32 years as of 1st day of January 2021.
As per the official OPSC website below is the links to the event for the fresh post recruitment:-
Direct Apply online link: click here
OPSC recruitment 2021-2022| Steps to apply online from opsc.gov.in
All the applications will be accepted ‘online mode’ for this post. For other future jobs, Candidates are to login to and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- All of you need to click here for the new registration, if you already register there then go for the Login page.
- In now fill the basic information like your personal details, Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th 12th class certificate, etc.
- Now click on save and proceed and go for the next tab and upload your passport size photograph and your signature in the mentioned size and shape.
- Now again press the save & proceed button and enter more details and finally review your application forms and submit it.
- now pay your fees as per mentioned above criteria.
- Now, all set you have successfully filled your application form.
It is requested to download your application forms in pdf format for further references.