SBI clerk recruitment 2021: Recently State Bank of India Published clerk vacancy across all over India. Around 5121 vacancies would be filled for the Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) post. All the Interested candidates are requested to apply through online mode only. The complete details for the post are mentioned below. Moreover, the detailed official notification & apply online link will be also mentioned below.
As per the official notification below are the dates of the event for the clerk recruitment:–
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 27-04-2021
- Last Date to fill Online Application fees:17-05-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application forms: 17-05-2021
- Last Date for Printing Application forms: 01-06-2021
- Pre Exam date(Tentative): June 2021
- Main Exam date(Tentative):31-07-2021
SBI Recruitment 2021: Jr Associate (Customer Support & Sales) & Special drive
SBI Clerk Vacancy Maximum & Minimum Age Limit
The age limit for the SBI clear applicants should be between 20 to 28 years as on 1-04-2021
As per the official SBI website below is the links to the event for the clerk post recruitment:-
Official Notification: Detailed Notification
The selection process will consist of an online test (Preliminary & Main exam) and a test of specified opted local language. Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections- English language, Numerical ability, and reasoning ability.
Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC and EWS category will have to pay ₹750/- as application fees and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/DXS category are exempted from payment of fees.
SBI recruitment news 2021| Steps to apply online from sbi.co.in
All the applications will be accepted ‘online mode’ for this post. For other future jobs, Candidates are to login to and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- All of you need to click here for the new registration, if you already register on there then go for the Login page.
- In now fill the basic information like your personal details, Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th 12th class certificate, etc.
- Now click on save and proceed and go for the next tab and upload your passport size photograph and your signature in the mentioned size and shape.
- Now again press the save & proceed button and enter more details and finally review your application forms and submit it.
- now pay your fees as per mentioned above criteria.
- Now, all set you have successfully filled your application form.
It is requested to download your application forms in pdf format for further references.