RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
RCF recruitment 2022-23| 400 Apprentice jobs at www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
RCF recruitment 2022-2023: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 400 vacancies to the posts of Apprentice vacancy in the Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala (RCF). All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/) as per given below schedule.
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||08/01/2022|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||06-02-2022 (24:00 Hrs)|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||08-02-2022 (24:00 Hrs)|
Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala Railway recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
How to apply online for RCF railway jobs from www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in?
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from the start and the last date. Candidates are to login to http://www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/ and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select career/ Recruitment by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.