RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 Indian Railway Clerk recruitment 2021-22| RRB Multiple Clerks 2000 Jobs notification at www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 2 Railway booking clerks, reservation clerks, Enquiry clerks & pharmacists recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Indian Railway Clerk recruitment 2021-22| RRB Multiple Clerks 2000 Jobs notification at www.indianrailways.gov.in
Railway clerk recruitment 2021-2022: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 2000 vacancies for the posts of booking clerks, reservation clerks, Enquiry clerks & pharmacists jobs in various RRB zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rrb.gov.in) as given below schedule.
Many websites are claiming that rrb clerk would start from 04 April to 6 may, but we don’t have any proof regarding that. So beware of fake rumours and stay connected with us… we will update the same page as soon as we get any news/updates for RRB clerk jobs.
DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE
Also, check out
Railway booking clerks, reservation clerks, Enquiry clerks & pharmacists recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
21 RRB zone wise name and official Website
RRB’s Region Name
Apply online for RRB Clerk jobs from www.indianrailways.gov.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from 12-03-2021 to April (expected). Candidates are to login to www.indianrailways.gov.in and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select your zone by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.