RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
RITES recruitment 2021-22| ALP Technician, Assistant Manager, Manager & Engineer 64 vacancies (rites.com)
RITES recruitment 2021-2022: Again it is a great opportunity for the interested candidates who had missed the chance to apply online. All the Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited by Rail India Technical and Economic Service from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up eight thousand following vacancy to the posts of ALP loco pilot, Technician grade 3, Assistant Manager, Manager & Engineer jobs in the Bihar state. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (rites.com) as per the given below schedule.
RITES Vacancy 2021-2022 (Eligibility criteria)
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY OF DOCUMENTS (EXCEPT ALP & TECHNICIAN POST)||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
|EXAM DATE||Update soon|
Get RITES recruitment notification 2021-2022 complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for RITES 2021-22 Teacher vacancy from recruit.rites.com
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to recruit.rites.com and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now select your desirable post.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.