RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 RPF SI recruitment 2018-19| Latest 1120 Sub Inspector vacancy- Apply online si.rpfonlinereg.org
- 2 RPF/ RPSF Sub inspector Exam pattern & Syllabus
- 3 The written exam is of objective type Questions i.e MCQ ( Multiple Choice questions ), Around 120 question will be asked and this Questions further divided into three part/ section… i.e General Awareness (of 50 marks), General Intelligence & Reasoning (of 35 marks), Arithmetic Ability (of 35 marks). Candidates will be required to answer all the questions. Each correct answer will be awarded 1(one) mark and 1 (one) mark will be deducted for 4 (four) incorrect answers. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
- 4 Apply online RPF/ RPSF Sub Inspector post- Application form download here!
RPF SI recruitment 2018-19| Latest 1120 Sub Inspector vacancy- Apply online si.rpfonlinereg.org
RPF SI vacancy: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 1120 vacancies to the posts of Sub Inspector jobs in various RRB zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://si.rpfonlinereg.org or http://rpfonlinereg.co.in/) as per given below schedule.
Also read: RPF constable bumper vacancy
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||01-06-2018|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||30-06-2018|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||02-06-2018|
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online RPF/ RPSF Sub Inspector post- Application form download here!
If you are eligible for this post and want to apply for it, then all you need to do is download the Application form which is given below. Now fill it with your valid details as per your govt. documents and attached the following required documents.
- Self attested copy of SC/ST/OBC certificate in prescribed format.
- Self attested copy of Matriculation certificate as proof of age.
- Self attested copy of Domicile certificate where applicable.
- Self attested copy of enrollment certificate as an advocate under the advocate act.
- Self attested copy of educational qualification (Including marks sheets of the semester/ Year of LLB and Law degree).
- Self attested copy of experience certificate from bar Association/ Court indicating number of years as an Advocate.
- Two passport size coloured photographs.
- Attested copy of Discharge / Anticipatory Discharge certificate for ex servicemen.
- Self attested copies of other certificates such as NCC, Games and sports, Cultural activities, etc.