RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 Railway recruitment 2021-22| RRB 14059 SSE, JE, CDMS, DMS, CMA, CMS notification at www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 2 Railway JE, SSE, CDMS, DMS, CMA & CMS recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Railway recruitment 2021-22| RRB 14059 SSE, JE, CDMS, DMS, CMA, CMS notification at www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB JE, SSE recruitment 2021-2022: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 14059 vacancies for the posts of SSE, Junior Engineer/ JE, CDMS, DMS, CMA, CMS jobs in various RRB zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rrb.gov.in) as given below schedule.
Notification Publish date
DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
Expected in mid of 2021
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE
Expected in mid of 2021
Railway JE, SSE, CDMS, DMS, CMA & CMS recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
21 RRB zone wise name and official Website
RRB’s Region Name
Apply online for RRB JE, SEE & Multiple jobs from www.indianrailways.gov.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from the start to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.indianrailways.gov.in and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select your zone by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.