RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
RRB Ajmer recruitment 2018-19| 5976 Group D & ALP Technician Jobs notification at www.rrbajmer.gov.in
RRB Ajmer recruitment 2018-2019: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 5976 the following vacancies to the posts 5976 Group D, Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade 3 jobs in the railway recruitment board Ajmer zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rrbajmer.gov.in/ or http://www.rrbajmer.org) as per given below schedule.
- CLICK HERE TO CHECK GROUP D 4755 VACANCY DETAILS (Last date 15/ 03/ 2018)
- CLICK HERE TO CHECK 1221 ALP TECHNICIAN VACANCY DETAILS (last date 05-03-2018)
RRB ALP Ajmer Vacancy 2018- rrbajmer.gov.in
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||03-02-2018|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||05-03-2018|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||05-03-2018|
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
ALL 21 RRB zone wise name and official Website
|RRB’s Region Name||Official Website|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
RRB Ajmer Railway jobs 2018-2019| Apply online at rrbajmer.gov.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from January to February. Candidates are to login to www.rrbajmer.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Keep ready a scanned / digital copy of one recent passport size color photograph (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, 20 KB to 50 KB size) of yours and scribe (if applicable).
- SC/ST candidates who want to avail the facility of free travel should also keep a scanned copy of SC/ST certificate for uploading (JPG/JPEG format, 50 KB to 100 KB size).
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.