RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
RRB ALP recruitment 2018-19| Latest ALP & Technician Jobs, Admit card
RRB ALP recruitment 2018-2019: The applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following vacancy to the posts ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot) & Technician jobs in various RRB zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rrb.gov.in) as per given below schedule.
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||update soon|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||update soon|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||update soon|
|Post Office challen||update soon|
RRB ALP recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
21 RRB zone wise name and official Website
|RRB Zone||Vacancies details|
|RRB Jammu Srinagar||367.|
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from 03-02-2018 to 31-03-2018 February. Candidates are to login to www.indianrailways.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select your zone by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.