RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
RRB ALP Syllabus 2019-20| Get Latest Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Exam pattern & syllabus PDF
As we know ALP recruitment has been started. As per the recent notification. If you have already applied for the ALP post or soon going to apply for the same post and looking for the latest ALP CBT test syllabus & Exam pattern then you are at the right place. Firstly, If you haven’t yet checked the ALP vacancy details you can check it out from the following link.
ALP Syllabus & Technician Exam Pattern: Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be available only for candidates who have opted for ALP.
RRB ALP & Technician Computer-based test consists of following two major stages. It would consist of MCQ type question of 250 marks. Candidates have to complete the exam within 2 hours and 30 Minutes (for Part Aand Part B together). For each wrong attempt, there would be 1/3 negative marking will be made.
|PART A||PART B|
|Duration: 90 Min||Duration: 60 Min|
|No of Questions: 100||No of Questions: 75|
|Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories|
|Part A: UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. These
percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates
against vacancies reserved for them.
|Part B: Qualifying Mark: 35 % (This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible)|
RRB ALP & Technician exam Last year question paper Available here
- Railway ALP Sample Papers
- RRB Technician Grade III Arithmetic Solved papers
- Alp General Science Practice papers
- RRB Asst Loco Pilot Quantitive Aptitude Test Papers
- Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot Reasoning Test Papers
Part A syllabus
- Mathematics: Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages,
Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry
and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation, and Sufficiency, Conclusions and decision making, Similarities and differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- Basic Science and Engineering: The broad topics that are covered under this shall be Engineering Drawing (Projections, Views, Drawing Instruments, Lines, Geometric figures, Symbolic Representation), Units, Measurements, Mass Weight and Density, Work Power
and Energy, Speed and Velocity, Heat and Temperature, Basic Electricity, Levers and Simple Machines, Occupational
Safety and Health, Environment Education, IT Literacy etc.
- General Awareness: Current Affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.
Part B syllabus
Candidates with ITI/Trade Apprenticeship qualification have to appear in the section having questions from the relevant trade. Candidates holding Degree, Diploma, and HSC (10+2) having eligibility for the posts of ALP have to select relevant trade from the list of trades listed against their engineering discipline/HSC (10+2). The trade syllabus can be obtained from the DGET website. The relevant trades for various engineering discipline/HSC (10+2) for appearing in the qualifying test is as below: