RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 RRB recruitment 2018-19| Indian railway Goods Guard 1000 Jobs notification at www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 2 Railway Goods Guard recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria
RRB recruitment 2018-19| Indian railway Goods Guard 1000 Jobs notification at www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Goods Guard recruitment 2018-2019: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 1000 vacancies to the posts of Goods Guard jobs in various RRB zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rrb.gov.in) as per given below schedule.
Many websites are claiming that rrb Good guards would start from 04 April to 6 may, but we don’t have any proof regarding that. So beware of fake rumour and stay connected with us… we will update the same page as soon as we get any news/ update for RRB Good guards jobs.
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||update soon|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||__-12-2018|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||__-12-2018|
Also, check out
|Post name||Vacancy||Complete details|
|Ticket collector||3000+||click here|
|Good Guard||1000+||click here|
Railway Goods Guard recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
21 RRB zone wise name and official Website
|RRB’s Region Name||Official Website|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
Apply online for RRB Goods Guard jobs from www.indianrailways.gov.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from 12-03-2018 to April (expected). Candidates are to login to www.indianrailways.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select your zone by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.