RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
RRB NTPC, Group D, Level- 1 Exam Dates
RRB Isolated and Ministerial Categories: 15 to 18 December 2020
RRB NTPC Exam: December 28 to end of March 2021
RRB Level- 1 Exam: April 2021 to June 2021
Note: You can download the official notification by clicking here.
RRC Level recruitment 2021-22| Latest RRB Group D 1 Lakh vacancy- Apply online
RRB Group D recruitment 2021-2022: The applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 1 Lakhs (100000) vacancy to the posts technical departments (Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical and S&K Departments), Assistant pointsman and Level-1 Posts jobs in various RRB/ RRC zone. This is the first RRC (CEN 01/ 2021) notification published by the RRB recruitment board All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rrb.gov.in) as per given below schedule.
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
|Offline fee submission last date (Post Office)||_-_-2021 (update soon)|
RRB Group D jobs -Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Also Check Out: RRB ALP recruitment 2021
RRB region wise vacancy details:-
|RRB’s Region Name||Official Website|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’. Candidates are to login to www.indianrailways.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select your zone by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.