RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
RRC Group D recruitment 2019-20| Latest RRB 62907 vacancy- Apply online
RRB Group D recruitment 2019-2020: The applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 62907 vacancy to the posts Track Maintainer and More group D jobs in various RRB/ RRC zone. After first RRB (CEN 01/ 2019 ) Notification, this is the second RRC (CEN 02 / 2019) notification published by the RRB recruitment board All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rrb.gov.in) as per given below schedule.
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
|Offline fee submission last date (Post Office)||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
RRB Group D jobs -Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Also Check Out: RRB ALP recruitment 2019
RRB region wise vacancy details:-
|RRB’s Region Name||Official Website|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from 07-02-2019 to 31-03-2019 February. Candidates are to login to www.indianrailways.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select your zone by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.