RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 RRB Jammu-Srinagar recruitment 2022-23| JE 513 Jobs notification at rrbjammu.nic.in
- 2 RRB ALP Jammu and Kashmir Vacancy 2022- www.rrbjammu.nic.in
- 3 RRB ALP Jammu and kashmir Vacancy 2022- www.rrbjammu.nic.in
RRB Jammu-Srinagar recruitment 2022-23| JE 513 Jobs notification at rrbjammu.nic.in
RRB Jammu-Srinagar recruitment 2022-2023: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the 513 following vacancies to the posts(JE), DMS & CMA jobs in the railway recruitment board Jammu-Srinagar zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in or http://rrbjammu.nic.in ) as per the given below schedule.
Railway JE, DMS, CMA vacancy notification
Post Name: Junior Engineer (JE), DMS & CMA
Start date: Expected in mid of 2022
Last date: Expected in mid of 2022
Official Notification: Click here
Apply online Link: Click here
RRB ALP Jammu and Kashmir Vacancy 2022- www.rrbjammu.nic.in
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2022 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2022 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||_-_-2022 (update soon)|
RRB ALP Jammu and kashmir Vacancy 2022- www.rrbjammu.nic.in
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
ALL 21 RRB zone wise name and official Website
|RRB’s Region Name||Official Website|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
RRB Jammu-Srinagar Railway jobs 2022-2023| Apply online at rrbjammu.nic.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’. Candidates are to login to rrbjammu.nic.in and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Keep ready a scanned/digital copy of one recent passport size color photograph (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, 20 KB to 50 KB size) of yours and scribe (if applicable).
- SC/ST candidates who want to avail the facility of free travel should also keep a scanned copy of the SC/ST certificate for uploading (JPG/JPEG format, 50 KB to 100 KB size).
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.