RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
RRB JE recruitment 2020-21, Railway 15091 Jobs notification at rrbonlinereg.in
RRB Junior Engineer recruitment 2020-2021: Railway Published detailed Official Notification on their respective RRB region website on 29-December. In which they mentioned 13487 vacancies for the freshers and 1604 vacancies including Ex-serviceman. Last year who missed the chance for railway Bharti, here again, you have a great opportunity. Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 15091 vacancies to the posts of Junior Engineer (JE), DMS & CMA jobs in various RRB zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in, rrbonlinereg.in or http://www.rrb.gov.in, http://recruit-app.com, rly-rect-appn.in) as per given below schedule.
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||02-01-2020 at 10:00AM|
|LAST DATE FOR APPLY ONLINE||
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE||05-02-2020 22:00 Hrs|
|SBI Bank Challan||04-02-2020 13:00 Hrs|
|Post Office challan||04-02-2020 13:00 Hrs|
|Final Submission of Application forms||07-02-2020 23:59 Hrs|
|Exam date||Tentatively April/May, 2020|
Railway CEN 03/2018 recruitment Notification 2020 Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
RRB region wise JE vacancy details
|RRB’s Region Name||vacancy|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||513|
Apply online for RRB Junior Engineer jobs from www.indianrailways.gov.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from 12-03-2020 to April (expected). Candidates are to login to www.indianrailways.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select your zone by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.