RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
RRB NTPC recruitment 2019-20, Railway 1.3 lakh Jobs notification at rrbonlinereg.in
RRB Junior Engineer recruitment 2019-2020: Railway has Published detailed Official Notification in the employment news paper and their respective RRB region website. In which they mentioned 1.3 Lakhs vacancies for the freshers and including Ex-serviceman. Last year who missed the chance for railway Bharti, here again, you have a great opportunity. Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 1.3 lakh vacancies to the posts of NTPC, PARA-MEDICAL staff, stenographer, Chief law Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi) & Level 1 post like maintainer Grade IV (Trackman), Gateman, Pointsman, Helpers in Various departments (Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical and S&T department jobs in various RRB zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in, rrbonlinereg.in or http://www.rrb.gov.in, http://recruit-app.com, rly-rect-appn.in) as per given below schedule.
|NTPC Apply online start date||28-02-2019 at 10:00AM|
|PARA-MEDICAL staff Apply online start date||04-03-2019 at 10:00AM|
|Ministerial and Isolated Apply online start date||08-03-2019 at 10:00AM|
|Level 1 post Apply online start date||12-03-2019 at 10:00AM|
RRB CEN 2019 recruitment Notification 2019 Eligibility criteria
- RRB/CEN 01/2019 Notification: Non-Technical Popular Categories ( NTPC ) Like Junior Clerk cum Typist, Account clerk cum Ticket clerk, senior clerk cum typist, Junior Account Assistant cum typist, commercial Apprentice, Station mAster etc. Start date: 28-02-2019
- RRB/CEN 02/2019 Notification: PARA-MEDICAL staff like staff nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent etc. Start date: 04-03-2019
- RRB/CEN 03/2019 Notification: Ministerial and Isolated Categories like a stenographer, Chief law Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi), etc start date: 08-03-2019
- RRC -1/2019 Notification: Level 1 post like trace maintainer Grade IV (Trackman), Gateman, Pointsman, Helpers in Various departments (Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical, and S&T department), Porter, etc. start date: 12-03-2019
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
RRB region wise NTPC vacancy details
|RRB’s Region Name||vacancy (Update soon)|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||—|
Apply online for RRB NTPC jobs from www.indianrailways.gov.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from 12-03-2019 to April (expected). Candidates are to login to www.indianrailways.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select your zone by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.