RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
RRB NTPC recruitment 2022-23| CA, JAA, ECRC, ASM, Clerk, TC & various vacancy- Apply online at www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC recruitment 2022-2023: The applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following bumper vacancies for the posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Junior Account Asst (JAA), Ticket collector, Senior Clerk, ASM & Time Keeper jobs in various RRB zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rrb.gov.in) as given below schedule.
Note: Do not believe the fake website claiming any Bumper NTPC vacancy notification, Right now Railway department is busy conducting Exams, Admit cards & results for the 2018 NTPC vacancies, So it is not clear when the new NTPC vacancy come. The Coronavirus is also a big challenge to conduct exams and recruit the aspirants. So keep calm and wait for the official notification announcement, Don’t worries we will do it for you just keep visiting us we will update the page as soon as we hear any news from the RRB department.
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2022 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2022 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||update soon|
|POST OFFICE CHALLEN LAST DATE||update soon|
RRB NTPC recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
RRB NTPC, Group D, ALP/ Technician Latest vacancy Regions wise
|RRB’s Region Name||Official Website|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
RRB NTPC Apply online link (rrbonlinereg.in)
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from 12-03-2022 to April 2022. Candidates are to login to www.indianrailways.gov.in and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select your zone by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.