RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse 2020-21 Online Registration, Document required & Step by step Apply online procedure
- 2 RRB Paramedical 2020 Online Application form Registration start & Closing date
- 3 RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse 2020 Application form & formalities Required
- 4 How to apply online for RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse 2020 @www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse 2020-21 Online Registration, Document required & Step by step Apply online procedure
RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse 2020 online Application form: Railway has started filling the online application form for Rrb RRB CEN 02/2020 PARA-MEDICAL (Paramedical grade 3, Staff Nurse & various post) post. The Registration would be done by online mode only from 4rth of March at 10 am. All the interested candidates who are eligible for the PARAMEDICAL (Paramedical Staff Nurse) Group A and B post are requested to read the whole Exam Group of CEN.02/2020 notification to know step by step procedure for applying online and formalities you are required for Rrb Paramedical Staff Nurse 2020-21. Aspirants should note that after the last date over, no application form will be accepted by Railway. So you are requested to note the important dates, fees, how to register before apply online.
|RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse Notification||click here|
|RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse Syllabus, Exam Pattern||coming soon|
|RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse Admit card||coming soon|
RRB Paramedical 2020 Online Application form Registration start & Closing date
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||04-3-2020|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||02.04.2020 at 23:59 hrs|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE OFFLINE APPLICATION FEE||04.04.2020 at 13:00 hrs|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||05.04.2020 at 22:00 hrs|
|The closing of online submission of application
complete in all respects
|07.04.2020 at 23:59 hrs|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Exam date||Tentatively scheduled during 1st week of June, 2020|
RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse 2020 Application form & formalities Required
RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse registration consists of several stages. These stages are Online registration, creating username and password, filling application form, date and time scheduling and payment. For each stage, they will ask you to either enter your details or upload your Details. For filling online application you should aware of the following things.
- Enter your valid information which is in your documents like surnames, Father/ Mother name spelling, your DOB (Date of birth)
- Before proceeding your application form double check your information.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature as per the prescribed specifications
- Keep your original document with you.
Select Your RRB Region Given below to apply for RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse 2020
Note: Once you selected the region, You will not be allowed to modify RRB after registration. You are advised to visit the vacancy table on the Home page and confirm the availability of vacancies for your educational qualification and reservation.
RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse 2020 Application form fees details
Candidates have to pay their fees through an online & offline method. Online payment would be accepted through credit card/debit card or net banking. In the offline method, you have to print your e-challen after successful submission of your application. Candidates have to fill the fees according to their categories.
|General||Rs. 500/- (Rs 400/- refunded after CBT exam)|
|OBC||Rs. 500/- (Rs 400/- refunded after CBT exam)|
|SC||Rs. 250/- (Rs. 250/- refunded after CBT Exam)|
|ST||Rs. 250/- (Rs. 250/- refunded after CBT Exam)|
|PWD||Rs. 250/- (Rs. 250/- refunded after CBT Exam)|
|EX serviceman||Rs. 250/- (Rs. 250/- refunded after CBT Exam)|
|Female||Rs. 250/- (Rs. 250/- refunded after CBT Exam)|
|Transgender||Rs. 250/- (Rs. 250/- refunded after CBT Exam)|
|Minorities||Rs. 250/- (Rs. 250/- refunded after CBT Exam)|
|Rs. 250/- (Rs. 250/- refunded after CBT Exam)|
Rrb Paramedical Staff Nurse 2020 Documents required
All candidates who are going to apply for the exam are requested to keep the following original document with you.
- Passport size photograph: It should be in JPEG format of 35mm X 45mm dimension & should not more than 240 KB in size.
- Signature: It should be in JPEG format of 80mm to 35mm dimension & should not more than 240 KB in size.
- Photo ID: It should be in JPEG format & should not more than 500 KB in size.
- Your 10th, 12th & degree marks: Calculate properly marks of your degree, no round off would be accepted.
How to apply online for RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse 2020 @www.indianrailways.gov.in
This time Railway recruitment board has launched a new website to apply online. There is not a single website for registration. All region has their own new registration website. So candidates have to select the website as per their region, however candidates can apply for other regions too (expect Jammu-Srinagar region), It should be noted that once the region has been selected by the applicants, then they can change it after successful submission of the application forms To apply online candidates have to follow the step by step procedure which is mention below. If you have any doubt you can drop us a comment at the end of the post. Our team will revert you as soon as possible.
Step 1: Registration
Firstly, you have to open apply online link which will be provided you when online registration would be started. After that you have to accept the term and condition and click on I agree. Then it will ask for you a captcha verification. After doing all you are good to go for online registration.
- Click on the “New Registration” Button below if you are Registering for the first time.
- Now enter your name, email, gender, Aadhar number, postal address, father’s name, and mother’s name.
- Complete the Registration process by filling all the details for generating a Registration Id & Password for login and OTPs (One Time Password) for validation. The Registration Id and password will be displayed on the screen. OTPs will be sent to your registered mobile number and E-mail id.
- Click On ‘Apply/Edit’ option on the screen. Complete the Eligibility Criteria Form and Submit. Before submitting the Eligibility Criteria Form, be sure that all the information is filled correctly. After submission, you can modify only by Paying the modification fee of Rs 100/-.
Note: You should have your Aadhar number and it will ask you to fill your 12 digit Aadar number.
Step 2: Upload images
After successfully entered your details, you have to upload your documents, Image & signature of the mentioned size & dimension above.
Step 3: Educational background & Exam Info.
Here you will enter your basic details with your Education background & Exam details like
- Nationality (For example Indian)
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Your Category
- Residential domicile state (State of permanent residence of which domicile criteria is satisfied)
- Whether PWD (Physically Handicapped)
- Religious or linguistic minority one belongs to
- Two marks of identification
- Your 12 digit Aadhaar card number
From Education background, you have to enter your enter following details.
- Total aggregate obtained in the bachelor degree
- Name of the university/institute and college where degree/ diploma was completed
- State and month and year of passing
Note: Here you have to upload your “Photo ID and MCI/SMC Certificate”
Step 4: Select the exam center
As per the latest notification, Railway announced that “The Paramedical Staff Nurse Computer base examination will be conducted on 2 stages.
Step 5: Fees payment
Now after successful submission the application form it will ask for filling the application fees as per your categories wise. The fees details are mentioned at the stating of the same post. Now if you can either submit your fees online through credit/ Debit card? net banking or you can print your E-challen and submit it to the bank.
After submission your fees you are successfully registered for RRB 2020 exam. Now you will be notified for your Admit card within a week either on your register mobile number through SMS or in your Register Email address.
You can also login to the registered email address and download your Admit card and take out the print of it.