RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 RRB Paramedical Staff recruitment 2022-23| Railway Paramedical 1937 Jobs notification
- 2 Railway Paramedical Staff recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
RRB Paramedical Staff recruitment 2022-23| Railway Paramedical 1937 Jobs notification
RRB Paramedical recruitment 2022-2023: Railway soon going to publish RRB CEN 02/2022 PARA-MEDICAL Notification Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 1937 vacancies to the posts of Paramedical Staffs including Staff Nurse, Lab Superintendent (Clinical), Janitor in Medical Dept., Field Worker, Health & Malaria Inspector, Extension Educator, Physiotherapist, Audiometrician – cum – Speech Therapist, Cardiology Technician, Dialysis Technician, Pharmacist -III, ECG Technician, X-Ray Tech / Radiographer, Lab Assistant Gr.II, Lab Superintendent jobs in various RRB zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rrb.gov.in) as given below schedule.
Updated on 04-03-2022: Note: There is no latest update regarding RRB paramedical right now, please stay connected with us we will update this page as soon as we get any updates from the Railway recruitment department officials.
- RRB Latest News Updates RRB NTPC Bumper vacancy out!
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2022|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||_._.2022 at 23:59 hrs|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE OFFLINE APPLICATION FEE||_._.2022 at 13:00 hrs|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||_._.2022 at 22:00 hrs|
|Closing of online submission of application
complete in all respects
|_._.2022 at 23:59 hrs|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Exam date||Tentatively scheduled during 1st week of June, 2022|
Railway Paramedical Staff recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Also check out more latest RRB vacancy:
- RRB/CEN 01/2022 Notification: Non-Technical Popular Categories ( NTPC ) Like Junior Clerk cum Typist, Account clerk cum Ticket clerk, senior clerk cum typist, Junior Account Assistant cum typist, commercial Apprentice, Station mAster etc. Start date: 28-02-2022
- RRB/CEN 02/2022 Notification: PARA-MEDICAL staff like staff nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent etc. Start date: 04-03-2022
- RRB/CEN 03/2022 Notification: Ministerial and Isolated Categories like a stenographer, Chief law Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi), etc start date: 08-03-2022
- RRC -1/2022 Notification: Level 1 post like trace maintainer Grade IV (Trackman), Gateman, Pointsman, Helpers in Various departments (Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical, and S&T department), Porter, etc. start date: 12-03-2022.
21 RRB zone wise name and official Website
|RRB’s Region Name||Official Website|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
Apply online for RRB Paramedical Staff jobs from www.indianrailways.gov.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to last date. Candidates are to login to www.indianrailways.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select your zone by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.